We’re Hiring CNA’s and Caregivers!
Ho’okele Care at Home is hiring compassionate, hard-working and dedicated Caregivers and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) who will make a difference in the lives of our senior clients. Our caregivers deliver one-on-one care to assist seniors to remain safe and healthy in their residences.
Caregiving Shifts Are Available Throughout Oahu!
Ho’okele Care at home is in need of several experienced CNA’s NOW to staff the following assignments:
– Hawaii Kai Area
– Diamond Head Area: 6 to 8 hours daily/ 7 days a week
– Alewa Heights: 12 hour long shifts
– Halawa Heights: 12 hour long shifts
– Work shifts in an affiliated facility
Flexible Schedules! – We’ll Work with You to Find Assignments that Fit Your Schedule
Are you a parent needing flexibility around your child’s school drop-offs and pickups, or are you a student looking for work that fits with your class schedule? Ho’okele will work with you to find caregiving opportunities at the times and areas of the island that fit with your schedule!
Competitive Pay! – Experienced Caregivers Can Earn up to $15.00/hour
We have caregiving shifts available on many areas of Oahu, and are offering Premium Pay rates for Short Shifts.
We Support our Caregivers
We’ll prepare you so that you can confidently provide the best care to your client, and support staff is always on call to answer your questions.
– Flexible full time and part time positions
– Positions available island wide
– Paid Time off (PTO)
– Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
– Employee Referral Bonuses
– Basic CPR and First-Aid Certification
– Physical Exam (within a year)
– TB Clearance (current)
– High School Diploma or equivalent
– Cell phone
Call us at (808) 457-1655 to schedule an appointment and submit an application.