We’re Looking for CNA’s and NA’s Who Will Make a Difference
Ho’okele Care at Home is hiring compassionate, hard-working and dedicated Nursing Assistants and Certified Nursing Assistants (NA’s and CNAs) who will make a difference in the lives of our senior clients. Our caregivers deliver one-on-one care to assist seniors to remain safe and healthy in their residences.
Competitive Pay! – Experienced Caregivers Can Earn up to $15.00/hour – Base Pay Rates are $13 to $15 per hour!
We are offering Premium Pay rates for Short Shifts and have caregiving shifts available on many areas of Oahu.
Flexible Schedules! – We’ll Work with You to Find Assignments that Fit Your Schedule Are you a parent needing flexibility around your child’s school drop-offs and pickups, or are you a student looking for work that fits with your class schedule? Ho’okele will work with you to find caregiving opportunities at the times and areas of the island that fit with your schedule!
We Support our Caregivers We’ll prepare you so that you can confidently provide the best care to your client, and support staff is always on call to answer your questions.
– Flexible full time and part time positions
– Positions available island wide
– Paid Time off (PTO)
– Discounts on fitness memberships, movie tickets and with many other local vendors
– Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
– Employee Referral Bonuses (no limit to the number of successful referrals you can make)
– Basic CPR and First-Aid Certification
– Health Clearance / Physical Exam (within a year)
– 2-Step TB Clearance (current)
– High School Diploma or equivalent
– Cell phone
Call us at (808) 457-1655 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment and submit an application.
Ho’okele Home Care and Ho’okele Caregivers Maui are providers of home-based care for seniors and are essential service providers in the State of Hawaii.