We’re Hiring CNA’s and NA’s !
Call us today at (808) 457-1655 to schedule an appointment and submit an application!
Ask about our Special Signing Bonus for new hires of $1.00 per each hour worked during the first 90 days of employment, up to $500 total. Receive your first bonus payment after completing the first 30 days of employment! *
Ho’okele Care at Home is hiring compassionate, hard-working and dedicated Nursing Assistants and Certified Nursing Assistants (NA’s and CNAs) who will make a difference in the lives of our senior clients. Our caregivers deliver one-on-one care to assist seniors to remain safe and healthy in their residences.
We’re hiring experienced CNA’s and NA’s NOW for shifts several areas of Oahu.
We’re also looking to hire people with Homemaker skills and experience to provide non-medical assistance for our clients.
Flexible Schedules! – We’ll Work with You to Find Assignments that Fit Your Schedule
Are you a parent needing flexibility around your child’s school drop-offs and pickups, or are you a student looking for work that fits with your class schedule? Ho’okele will work with you to find caregiving opportunities at the times and areas of the island that fit with your schedule!
Competitive Pay! – Experienced Caregivers Can Earn up to $15.00/hour
We have caregiving shifts available on many areas of Oahu, and are offering Premium Pay rates for Short Shifts.
We Support our Caregivers
We’ll prepare you so that you can confidently provide the best care to your client, and support staff is always on call to answer your questions.
– Flexible full time and part time positions
– Positions available island wide
– Paid Time off (PTO)
– Discounts on fitness memberships, movie tickets and with many other local vendors
– Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
– Employee Referral Bonuses
– Basic CPR and First-Aid Certification
– Health Clearance / Physical Exam (within a year)
– 2-Step TB Clearance (current)
– High School Diploma or equivalent
– Cell phone
Call us at (808) 457-1655 to schedule an appointment and submit an application.
* The $1.00 per hour Special Signing Bonus is a one-time offer and does not reflect an increase in the base pay rate, or extend beyond the first 90 days of employment. Training and orientation hours are not included in the calculation of total hours worked for this bonus. Payment of the bonus will be in three increments, with the first payment after completing 30 days of employment, the second after 60 days of employment, and the final after 90 days, up to a total of $500.